Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Baby is 3!


My baby is three!! She is the sweetest funniest cutest little thing. And has brought so much joy into our lives at a time where we were going through some other things as a family that made smiling very difficult. It seems like I was just holding this baby in my arms and doesn't even seem like it was 3 years ago! This picture was one week after she was born. She was 8 lbs 15 oz's. And I think most of that was in her cheeks!! She looked so quiet and peaceful in this picture. The truth was, she was loud, had collic, and screamed about 15 hours a day. I remember thinking how could anyone that small be so loud. She was definitely different than my 1st that slept all the time. But I still loved every little second, well maybe not everyone, but most of them. We celebrated her birthday on sunday. We had so much fun with our family and friends. She had fun playing with everyone and of course opening all of her new toys. Her favorite right now is eugene. (rapunzels prince) She is in love with him, she carries him around everywhere and gives him hugs and kisses. She kissed the box right after she opened it.Her party was loud, and crazy, and so much fun!!! She had the most perfect day. We had so much fun playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment